April 25, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday

This week's wishlist should be called Let's Get Personal.  I have always loved monograms and personalized items because no matter if everyone around you is sporting the same item, yours is always unique.

Gadabout-OutandAbout_Chartruese.png

Gadabout_Portofino_Navy.png

Gadabout_Charleston.png

Love this stationary from Gadabout.  I think everyone needs something to write a proper thank you note or really any kind of note!  Now, to decide on my favorite.



reverse squares mousepad with monogram

I want to add some personality to my cubical life.  An update as simple as a mousepad will have an amazing impact on my productivity level, I just know it!





I adora this updated "Carrie" necklace in acrylic from Moon and Lola.  I would want mine in tortoise or white instead of the orange.








Jennie O.
images via: here, here, here

No comments:

Post a Comment