April 11, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday

I have never had a real desire to design my living space, I normally only focus on expanding my wardrobe.  However, for some reason lately I have been feeling the need to overhaul my bedroom.  I love my bed but that is about it.    Here are some things that I would love to add to my room to give it a little more character.


24" Ottoman Pouf Floor Pillow Waverly Cross Section Green
This ottoman pouf is adorable, I have a bench that sits under my window and needs to stay there. So, I think this would be a great alternative if I had two of them to go at the end of my bed. 

Tufted Bench with Acrylic Legs by Twentieth Modern
I am also loving the acrylic legs on this bench.  I am normally not "modern" when it comes to design but the juxtaposition of the fabric with the acrylic legs makes this piece much softer.  I think I would be more than willing to let go of my other bench in order to find room for this one.


I saw this on 20x200 yesterday and fell in love with it.  I think it would amazing as a big print in a living room.  I live with roommates so it might not be ideal right now but one day...



I also want some coffee table books.  I think they are great way to decorate on the cheap and show your personality.  Above are two currently in my Amazon bag.




Jennie O.
images via: here, here, here, and here

No comments:

Post a Comment