April 10, 2012

Fresh Food

With spring in full bloom, I have been looking for recipes that are simple and quick to make as well as being full of fresh ingredients.  Here are some of my current faves.


This quinoa salad.  It only takes about 20 minutes to make and will last you for an entire week.  I recently discovered that I love avocados, so this was a "win-win" for me.



Grilled Chicken Bruschetta.  It is simple and feels very clean.  The best about this easy to make recipe, is that it looks very fancy, and therefore very complicated.  So all of your guests will think that you spent hours slaving away at the meal that only took 30 minutes to prepare.  I serve it with roasted asparagus on the side.


This pasta is perfect for a night when want something light and quick.  I made it last night after my run and it was perfect with a little side of wine. I am also not the biggest fan of spaghetti noodles, so I just swapped them out for bowtie pasta.



Jennie O.

No comments:

Post a Comment