April 9, 2012

Monday Inspiration

I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter!  I had an amazing weekend in Atlanta catching up with my family and friends.  I hadn't been back in awhile, I had forgotten how much I miss the tall buildings and how convenient anything and everything is.  However, I did not miss the traffic.


I love this quote.  It is something that I need to remind myself of daily.



Since I was in Atlanta, I obviously had to do some shopping.  I picked up a couple of color skirts from J. Crew and LOFT to bring some Spring/Summer trends to life in my wardrobe.  They are a little brighter than the top 2, but I loved the styling so I had to share.
 
Pinned Image

I saw this little piglet on Pinterest last week and it just brought the biggest smile to my face.

Have a great Monday and great week!




images via: here, here, here, and here 

Jennie O.


No comments:

Post a Comment