June 13, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday

This wishlist is dedicated to my domestic goddess, that has yet to come out.  I have daydreams at work that when I get home I will actually want to clean the house, put everything in its own little spot, and worst of all iron. I do not iron unless it becomes an absolute necessity.  Anywhoooo…my daydreams lately have consisted of the organization kind and if I ever make it The Container Store {or a container department in Target} I hope my belongings will look similar to these.




<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>My husband is an architect, and when we moved into our apartment my one request was to have a wall for my shoes. He designed it as individual cubbies, so it feels more like a display case for little works of art than a storage unit. The only problem is, I've already outgrown it!</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Various Designers</span>

Pinned Image

1, 23




Jennie O.

1 comment:

  1. You can't iron without an actual iron... just saying. Maybe we should get one of those.

    ReplyDelete