June 1, 2012

Friday Friday Friday

Sorry, I have been MIA this week.  I had an amazing weekend with 2 of my besties visiting for the Memorial Day holiday...


Went to Hucapoo's last night and can say without a doubt for once the hype was actually true!

le cart sf refurbish chairs

Love this picture...I want my back porch to look like this, yesterday.  Maybe I will DIY one day.



With of all of the rain Savannah has been experiencing lately I have been reading.  Yes, I finally caved and started The Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy and let me just tell you the first one was a little racy for my blood but the plot of the second one had me enthralled and I finished it within 36 hours! Onto the third...


Enjoy your weekend, rain or shine!



Jennie O.
images via: 12






No comments:

Post a Comment