October 1, 2012

Mission Organization Part I

It's moving time!  Which of course means time to purge all the junk you have collected and didn't even know you had.  I am hoping to purge some ugliness that is my closet, even though I am hoarder and always think it will come back in style one day.  And with the purging comes the organizing.  I want to turn a top drawer in my dresser into a jewelry drawer for all my costume jewelry.  


My current system is just not working anymore...



Here is how I would like it to look...


<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Rings, Various Designers</span>

Kate Davidson Hudson's drawer (mine will be lacking the fabulous drama and labels)


ShoeMint's aka Rachel Bilson jewelry stash.

Wish me luck while I hunt for the right organizers and motivation to complete this project!


Jennie O.

No comments:

Post a Comment