May 15, 2012

Scarf, Scarf On the Wall

I have said it before and I will say it again, I need to give my bedroom a grown-up facelift.  Since, I am quite the procrastinator I haven't started a thing to change my drab bedroom. On the first adventure of "update Jennie's room" I am on the hunt for something new to hang above my bed.  If you remember,  that space is starring Audrey Hepburn via Breakfast at Tiffany's.  I love Audrey but she has been hanging there since I was 19 and in college, time for a change...

I found some inspiration while perusing on Pinterest (crazy, huh?) in the form of framed scarves, never ever would I have thought of that. 

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Unfortunately all of these scarves are Hermes {I die}.  Luckily, Bloomingdale's has some more wallet friendly options.

large image view
large image viewlarge image view

I love the simplicity of the Kate Spade on top, but the bright colors and tigers would definitely bring some much needed contrast to my room.  Which one is your favorite?



Jennie O.


No comments:

Post a Comment